Do you love working with children? Looking for a part time job that allows you to bring your children? Looking to have fun and be part of a team environment? If you answered yes, to any of these then we have the jobs for you!
To find out more info please contact email@example.com or 508-822-1991 x1025.
To Apply, Click Here
School Bus Driver: School Bus Driver Application Procedure
School Bus Drivers safely transport passengers and students to and from school, fields or extra curricular activities. School Bus Drivers perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections, ensuring their school bus is clean and well maintained. School Bus Drivers build rapport with both students and parents. School Bus Drivers resolve emergency and non-emergency situations that occur on the way to and from school.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions) include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Drives school bus on scheduled routes in accordance with schedules and/or trips in support of district-approved activities
- Operates and services all school bus equipment and accessories including 2-way radio
- Oversees the loading and unloading of students, releasing students to authorized individual
- Conducts established safety and operational inspection of assigned vehicle daily
- Assures condition of bus is in safe and clean operating condition; reporting needed mechanical repairs and follows established security procedures
- Establishes drop off and pickup order of assigned students; conferring with supervisor, dispatcher, and other staff regarding transportation needs, and adjusting route for new and/or dropped students
- Attends meetings and in-service training as assigned
- Performs pre-trip inspections, completing check sheet daily
- Completes vehicle repair sheet to report equipment defects
- Maintains accurate route sheet, obtaining supervisor’s approval prior to adding, deleting or rescheduling stops
- Communicates with all passengers, school officials, parents/guardians, and the general public with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- Follows all student disciplinary rules and procedures defined by the school department
- Adheres to the company’s Accident Policy and Procedures.
- Ensures that all incidents are promptly reported to the office according to policy.
- Applicants must have three years driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) check
Van Driver: 7D School Pupil Transportation Driver Application Procedure