Bloom's Bus Lines, Inc. has an immediate opening for a maintenance technician at our Taunton, MA facility. This position will perform routine and preventative maintenance and inspect, diagnose and repair components of our motor coach buses. CDL is preferred, but we will train if necessary. Pay is hourly and is based on experience. We offer a full benefit package including health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, sick and vacation pay.
Click here to apply
Do you love adventure? Are you a people person? Do you want flexibility and enjoy life on the road? If you answered yes, then we have the career for you. Bloom Tour & Charter Services is hiring full and part time charter drivers.
Watch Why You Should Drive Motorcoach
Applicants must have one year of full-time, or equivalent part-time, commercial driving experience.
Current and valid CDL Class B License with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements
Current and valid DOT Medical Card
Good driving record
- Voluntary Dental Plan with 6 options of coverage. Offered after completion of 90-day trial period
- Health Insurance for Full Time Employees after 90-day trial period
- Voluntary Insurance including Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Accident, Cancer and Hospitalization. Offered after completion of 90-day trial period
- 401(k) Retirement Plan including Company Match
- Recognition for Safe Driving and Continuous Service